Standard Displays within the Industrial LCD Monitor Range
The Industrial LCD monitor range are specifically designed for demanding environments where system critical applications require a rugged and reliable display. For either standard VESA systems or older legacy systems we have a range of LCD displays with different mounting options to suit your need - LCD rack mount monitors, LCD panel mount monitors, LCD chassis monitors, LCD head mount displays and LCD desktop displays. The standard range of products are CRT monitor compatible (Analogue-Digital Board integral with monitor - no separate graphics board is required). Alongside our wide range of industrial LCD monitor displays we also offer LCD for CRT Replacement.
Available options within the industrial LCD monitor range include:
• A choice of AC or DC voltages
• Fixed Frequency or Autoscanning with Pixel Expansion.
• Display optimisation can be achieved in several ways depending on preference - Manual Set-up, On-Screen Display Set-Up or Automatic Set-up.
• PAL/NTSC versions are available on some models.
• Industrial touch screen can be added to LCD displays.
• Input connectors available on most displays are: BNC’s, VGA, DVI, TTL, 10way Edge connector, and a range of specific adaptors.
KME also offers a range of Slow Scan capable LCD monitors that are designed to interface with any Legacy signal and give a full-screen, crisp, bright display. Special versions are also available as a complete "look-alike" CRT chassis or designed to fit the existing CRT metalwork utilising the CRT lug fixing holes.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Call +44 (0)1634 830123 to discuss custom design options.