Military approved range
KME has a range of LCD military monitors specifically designed for worldwide military applications where low EMI and long-term vibration resilience are essential criteria. The military LCD monitor range includes sizes from 3.5" handheld monitors to 57" widescreen format.
Additional military monitor features include slow scan (legacy) signals, touch-screens, PAL / NTSC models and scan reversal/inversion. These rugged LCD monitors are designed to comply with military standards MIL-STD 461E and MIL-STD 810F.
Features available within the military LCD monitor range include:
• Display size range from 3.5 – 57”
• Custom designs including spec, colour, finish and format
• Helioview™ technology using transflective properties improves visibility in sunlight
• LCD for CRT replacement enables replacement of obsolete CRT displays with current LCD monitors
• A military grade LCD can be customised to suit individual project requirements
• Military monitors come in a range of mounting options - rugged handhelds, vehicle mounted LCDs, LCD head mount displays and LCD rack mount monitors
The use of high quality components, durable and robust casing, anti-reflective safety glass, transflective enhancements and touch screen LCD capability makes KME’s monitors ideal for demanding military applications.