Marine approved displays
KME have a range of marine monitors specifically designed to withstand the maritime environment. Many are certified by an independent test house to meet stringent demands of EN 60945, the international standard for maritime navigation and radio communications equipment and systems.
The marine approved display range are sealed from IP65 upwards and are designed to be up-rated to comply with MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461.
Other features available within the Marine LCD Monitor range include:
• Display size range from 3.5 to 57”
• Custom designs including spec, colour, finish and format
• Deep dimming (to low light or black as required)
• HelioviewTM technology using transflective properties to improve visibility in sunlight
• LCD for CRT replacement, enables replacement of obsolete CRT displays with current LCD monitors
• Marine PC can be integrated into a naval display
• Custom LCD monitors can be designed to marine spec
We also provide a range of mounting options: LCD rack mount monitors, LCD panel mount monitors, LCD chassis monitors, LCD head mount displays and portable displays
Can’t find what you are looking for? Call +44 (0)1634 830123 to discuss custom design options.